Learn, Develop, Practice, Cultivate
I offer unique training experiences through the Nature Therapy School; connecting you with nature in London and beyond.
Aimed at qualified counsellors, trainees and other professionals supporting well-being in the outdoors.
I offer workshops and training on;
- Using nature as a therapy room
- Process, frame, containment
- Boundaries and risk in nature-based psychotherapy
- Attachment and mother nature
- Natural Navigation
- Metaphor and symbolism
- Surviving or Living; psychological states
- Working therapeutically with children in nature
- Bushcraft skills for counsellors
Bespoke courses can be tailored to meet your organisation’s need. Training can be arranged in a local London nature reserve or throughout the country at your natural site.
For further information on nature-based psychotherapy training visit www.naturetherapyschool.com